Monday, November 21, 2011

Would my facial piercing close? How to hide piercings?

I have my lip pierced for almost 2 years. I have my monroe for maybe 8 or 9 months now.


I will have to live with my grandparents for a month and i need to seriously hide them. I thought of clear lip retainers, but not sure if they are going to be too obvious. Could I put coverup on them? Any other ideas? Also, i was thinking if none of those ideas work, I can take the piercing out and then put them bck in when im sleeping/showering...etc. ,but would they close up?Would my facial piercing close? How to hide piercings?
If you have had them in that long I don't think they will. Just for a day take them out and guess how many hours a day you're actually gonna be spending with your grandparents and see if the whole gets smaller or harder to fit the stud in.





You could also just keep the studs in without the balls and just pull them into your mouth when you're around them. :)Would my facial piercing close? How to hide piercings?
No one can really say if they will close or not cuz everyones body is different and some peoples piercings that they've had for years close if they take them out for a few hours especially oral piercings tend to close up fast. but if you want to keep them open you should try taking the piercings out for a few hours at a time and build it up to 8 or 12 hours without the piercing in so that you know it wont close when you stay with your grandparents. hope that helped.
as silly as this sounds try the retainers and put coverup over them ?


retainers seem to work well, my friend at work wears his on his lip and its barely noticeable. i would test it out, ask others what they think. I'm no piercing expert but i would say the lips safe seeing as how you've had it pierced for so long, and maybe the monroe. both have been pierced for awhile. and since you'd be wearing them at night it shouldn't be much of a problem...well goodluck!
Clear retainers can only do so much as far as hiding them go; they're fine for work, but not staying with someone for long periods of time. They're going to notice.





Some online places sell flesh colored balls, that may work too.





You may want to buy some, and use cover-up on them, but also, if you are going to be close, take them out then. Put the normal studs in while you sleep/not around them to keep them from closing.





Also, remember to clean the bars and retainers, because constantly taking them in and out will cause bacteria to form on the bars. Just use soap and water before putting them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment