Monday, November 21, 2011

Is gressy facial skin during pregnancy normal?

My face feals extemely gressy, even soon after I wash it. I normally have ungreasy skin. Is this normal during pregnancy?Is gressy facial skin during pregnancy normal?
yeah its normal because of the hormonal changes i have the same problem now so i use neutrogena 2 in 1 wash and mask and it works for me and you can buy those oil papers from i guess clean %26amp; clear whenever you feel your face is oily just put it on your face and it sucks the oil from the faceIs gressy facial skin during pregnancy normal?
I think ANY and EVERY kind of facial skin is normal during pregnancy. My skin has changed about 3 times during this pregnancy, first it was very dry and almost flaky, then very oily and now it's drying out again. I would suggest trying different products to see what works best with this new skin.
Greasy skin is, yes.
yes... i find my nose gets very oily... its grosssss! :)
Yes.
Yes, due to the many hormonal changes. Try to change cleansers to a deep cleanser.
yes it is normal, and greasy hair!!


joys of pregnancy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment