Monday, November 21, 2011

What cream or product should I use for facial acne?

I am 15 years old, and I have a lot of pimple /acne on my forehead,and around my nose. I have dry skin, but my forehead where the pimples are , is oily, but my cheeks are really dry. Do you know a suitable cream product for my acne and dry skin?





and I have one more problem, my legs and arms are really dry.


Do you know what I should use?





Thankkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!! YouWhat cream or product should I use for facial acne?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.What cream or product should I use for facial acne?
Don't even mess with anything else..go for Proactiv asap. I tried several, including Mary Kay, Clinque etc..The Proactiv is the only thing that works. I now can even buy what products I use most at my local mall. I use the cleanser more than anything. I use the toner and oilcontrol lotion only once a day, cuz it will make me too dry. They also have a body wash my son loves. He has backne..back acne. It is the only thing he will use. Good luck..
you can wear clean and clear cream or


like olay
For dry body skin use Eucerin.





Most acne web sites dealing with acne find that 95% of the products out there are lousy and just exist to take your money. The other 5% you get through your dermatologist. Acne treatment is not cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment