Monday, November 21, 2011

What facial cleanser skincare product do you use?

AcneFree is the best! I always use it and it keeps my skin clear.What facial cleanser skincare product do you use?
when i wake up i take a shower and after i get out and use


clean and clear morning burst with shine control to wake up my face then after that i use c.o bigelow face lotion for oily skin and some sunscreen and let that dry and then i put my make up on








and i carry e.l.f blotting sheets in my purse for touch ups in the day





then at night i use dior cleansing gelee to remove my eye make up and walgreens cold cream to remove my face makeup and before i go to bed i use c.o bigelow face lotion for oily skin again





hope this helpsWhat facial cleanser skincare product do you use?
The ones that God provided for me :) Honey, and mild standard soap! I wash my face every night before I go to bed, and I also put honey on my occasional pimples when needed. Honey has a natural acne-fighting bacteria in it that is good for your skin...cinnamon is also good. Google ';honey for pimples'; to get a lot more info!
Different skin treatments work differently for different people ;-)


But Vilantae has some downsides. There's an independent review site that compares Vilantae and other skin treatments, I think you should take a look: http://www.skin-product-review.com/click鈥?/a>





Good luck :-)
Arbonne's NutriminC RE9 Anti-Aging face cleanser (all natural) http://www.annshrader.myarbonne.com
aveeno skin brightening daily scrub some days


%26amp; aveeno positively radiant cleanser the rest
well if u want to get rid of acne try acne free u can get it at any drug store


if you dont need to worry about acne try something that suits your skin type ( dry/oily)
Murad.
proactive
biore and purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment