Monday, November 21, 2011

Does drinking alot of water get rid of dry facial skin?

Please help!


Thanks.Does drinking alot of water get rid of dry facial skin?
Water does help but not entirely, try lemins fatty cream this will help really moisten your dry skin. also try exfolliating. this will help remove any dead left over skin from clogging your pores it also helps lighten and give your skin a healthy glow as dry skin is usually dull.Does drinking alot of water get rid of dry facial skin?
It helps a little bit. I have really dry skin on my face. I use Ambi facial moisturizer or cocoa butter. Both work great for me because my skin is also sensitive.
water hydrates your skin....i hate water...but since i have start to drink more water it has improved my skin which is extremely dry...
yesss it definently does.
water hydrates your skin.it doesnt make it come off.
6 to 8 glasses of water is needed.


Good luck :)
It helps, but you need to scrub/moisturize as well.
not entirely but it does help... that and a really good moisturizer...
http://beautifulglow.blogspot.com
it will help.. drink 8 glasses a day

No comments:

Post a Comment