Monday, November 21, 2011

What kind of facial hair do girls like?

Exclusively for girls.What kind of facial hair do girls like?
To get your answer....ask yourself this: What kind of facial hair do you want to see on a woman? yeah...None, right? There you go, buddy, you answered your own question. Now go shave.What kind of facial hair do girls like?
i like guys with a bit of a 5o'clock shadow or a little bit of a beard.


it looks really hot on some guys so if you can pull it off then go for it... ask your girl friends what they think though. some guys look better without, but you can always shave it off.





i personally find it very masculine and that's a turn-on for me.


it also depends on what kind of girl you are trying to attract. i higher maintenance girl will tend to go for the clean cut guy with designer clothes and spiked and/or highlighted hair. a low maintenance girl cares less about looks.





but remember, be careful kissing with facial hair, it's like rubbing our soft girl skin against sandpaper if you don't do it right!!!!
I don't like any facial hair. But my ex had a little bit of hair lining his jaw and chin... not a beard, but it just outlined his jaw and it was sexxxxxy..... but then again, he was friggin gorgeous and he could probably pull of ANYTHING. Then the damn boy went and signed up for the army. :(
It's different for every girl.


I like the goatee thing, sometimes with chinstraps, and also a small patch of hair from the middle of the goatee to the bottom of the lip. Not with the mustache though, that's a bit too much.
shannon noll style! lol!





if you don't know who he is.............


http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/10/2鈥?/a>
Oh well!


girls don't care fro facial hair!


I'll keep my mustuche, of 35 years,


I'm not shopping


so it dosen't matter to me!
not much, but it depends.


if my boyfriend would tohave a bit of a mustache ide be turned on. xD but we're only 13. -_-''
I don't really like facial hair. It makes people look older. BUT if you have to have one a small goatee would be okay.
Eyebrows and eyelashes.


Nothing else.


lol.
I personally dont like any.


I like guys to be shaved.
I personally do not like any.
me and my sisters like it when guys have no facial hair at all.
nunthing but eyebrowns and eyelashs other then that nothing eww
NONE!





I like a clean shaven guy.
EWW! None.
None. Sideburns are ok.. on certain guys.
I don't like any.
none!
none
none perhaps? oops i'm a guy
I prefer none... but sideburns look ok on some guys

No comments:

Post a Comment