Monday, November 21, 2011

Isnt it about time we had a manager with facial hair?

i think we need a england manager with a moustache or small beard...clean shaven managers like all the previous ones have simply not got us results.


a moustache would inspire the players to greatness in my opinion...what do u think?Isnt it about time we had a manager with facial hair?
YEAH, MAYBE THE OTHER PHYSICAL TRAITS ARE:


1. BALDING OR AT LEAST A RECEDING HAIRLINE.


2. OVERWEIGHT.


3. SUFFERING FROM A CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE (NOT MID-LIFE CRISIS)


4. AND SPEAKS ANY OTHER LANGUAGE BUT ENGLISH.Isnt it about time we had a manager with facial hair?
Des Lynam is your man then!
I think it's about time they had a manager with balls, I don't care whether he shaves them or not
I agree. Its time for me. I fit the description perfectly and I can kick a ball in the right direction. I know its hard to believe but I can. If Manager I would teach the english team this new skill.
Janet Street Porter! Would make Beckham run faster than the donkey that he is.
?
Interesting.


Reminds me of this question;


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i reckon my mother n law would do a great job........even the side burns are takin shape now

No comments:

Post a Comment