Monday, November 21, 2011

Do you put water on before shaving your facial hair?

I was wondering because some people say you should put water on your face before shaving and others say not to.Do you put water on before shaving your facial hair?
Well, it's recommended to wash your face with warm water first, then leave a hot towel in place to open the pores up a bit, then wipe off (it clears off surfaced dirts/oils), then lather your face (traditional razor and shaving cream/gel) or proceed with business (electric razor), then wince and prepare for aftershave to close the pores and kill off germs on the surface.Do you put water on before shaving your facial hair?
I always rinse my face for a minute with hot water, and then shaving creme. I think the hot water is supposed to open up your pours.
if you get your face more moist your less likely to cut yourself
I shave when I am taking a bath. So my face is already wet when I shave. This is the best time to shave, I believe.
It's a preference. You are using shaving cream right? Warm water will open up the pores on your face for easier shaving.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment