Monday, November 21, 2011

Best facial cleansing line in a drug store?

I currently use St. Ives (which works great!), but I was wondering if there are perhaps any other affordable brands that work better? Thanks!





My skin is normal, but I mainly use the apricot cleanser for occasional breakouts. Its moisturizer is great as well. :)Best facial cleansing line in a drug store?
I love Noxema Cleansing Cream, Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, and Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foam Cleanser for redness





My favorite line would probably be Aveeno just because its so gentleBest facial cleansing line in a drug store?
Pronexin.


It makes skin soft and silky, and helps with blemishes.


Go to a search engine and type it in, and read for yourself the wonders of it.


Another good line of cleansers is neutrogena.
Cetaphil is a really good line. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment